BLACK FORESTS’ TOP TEN FILMS OF THE DECADE (2000-2009)
(in alphabetical order)
01. ANGEL’S FALL (2004, Semih Kaplanoglu)
02. BUNGALOW (2002, Ulrich Kohler)
03. DIVINE INTERVENTION (2002, Elia Suleiman)
04. THE FOREST FOR THE TREES (2003, Maren Ade)
05. IN MY SKIN (2002, Marina de Van)
06. LOVELY RITA (2001, Jessica Hausner)
07. MONDAY MORNING (2002, Otar Iosseliani)
08. THE POLICEWOMAN (2003, Joaquim Sapinho)
09. SCHOOL TRIP (2002, Henner Winckler)
10. THE STATE I AM IN (2000, Christian Petzold)
This is my comment in BLACK FORESTS’s blog:
I think your list is the one which is the most similar to my list, in case I have time to make my own decade list in the future. I worship ANGEL’S FALL, DIVINE INTERVENTION, IN MY SKIN, LOVELY RITA, THE POLICEWOMAN, SCHOOL TRIP, and THE STATE I AM IN. All these seven films are in my favorite film lists of the past years at Senses of Cinema.
I haven’t seen BUNGALOW, THE FOREST FOR THE TREES and MONDAY MORNING yet. I think I will love them too when I have a chance to see them.